NAHB Media Advisory
WASHINGTON, Sept. 25 - The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) will host its Semi-Annual Construction Forecast Conference on Wednesday, Oct. 2, in a two-hour webinar from 2:00-4:00 p.m. ETfeaturing three renowned industry experts.
Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2013
2:00 - 4:00 p.m. ET
Nationally-recognized housing and economics experts will join together for a lively discussion on what's ahead for housing. Topics will include:
- Housing's role in the recovery
- Variations by market and where the recovery lags and leads
- Headwinds hindering the housing recovery, such as materials prices, labor shortages and tight credit
- Tailwinds pushing housing such as demographics and pent-up demand
- Future Federal Reserve actions and their impacts
The schedule of speakers includes:
- David Crowe, PhD, chief economist and senior vice president, NAHB
- Mark Zandi, chief economist, Moody's Analytics
- Robert Denk, assistant vice president for forecasting and analysis, NAHB
Registration for NAHB members is $29.95 and $49.95 for non-members. To register for the webinar or for additional information, please visit www.nahb.org/cfw. Before the event, participants will receive an email with specific log-in instructions to gain access to the live meeting.